Our Family of Four

Our Family of Four

Friday, June 1, 2012

Next stop...Montana!

On Monday, Buddy flew back to Dallas to get back to work and Cash & Mommy boarded another plane this time to Montana. Again, Cash did great...slept the entire flight (except this time much smaller plane, and much less room so I was so thankful that he slept)! My parents were at the airport anxiously awaiting our arrival, as they had not seen Cash since he was about 10 days old! It was so nice, and such a relief to step off of that plane and be home with family.

The next 3 weeks were spent relaxing, catching up on sleep, getting to know my new (and ADORABLE) nephew Keller, sister time, and much much more! Here are some pictures from our time in Montana.

Cash and Keller's first meeting (Cash is not so sure what to think, and Keller at this point pretty much just slept through everyting)

By this picture Cash was much more happy with his cousin...and Keller, still sleeping!
It is so special and amazing to be able to go through this all with my best friend and sister...we spent many days just sitting around with the babies playing, feeding, and talking baby talk! Exactly what I had been needing!

Cash had his own sleeping quarters at Grandma and Grandpa's, as did Bella. Those 2 were spoiled, catered to (and held) our entire visit!


I was also able to spend my 29th Birthday at home with family, definitely missing my husband tho! Our entire family was there for Brooke's baby shower, so we all celebrated together. My Mom made my favorite, strawberry pie just like every birthday of mine growing up. Buddy remembered too, sending me flowers and a Taco John's giftcard. He sure knows how to win me over!!


Cash also celebrated his 4 month birthday while we were home. Here is my big boy, 4 months old!



Cash rolled over while were in Montana, and started to find his voice. He was constantly screaming and screeching anytime he was awake! He loved playing with Keller's toys at Grandma Wanda's house, and even ventured out to his very first soccer game to watch my cousin, Caleb play!

He is still a little small (short), so we had to add a few inches with a couch pillow :)

Cash and Keller at their very first sporting event...they both slept, stayed covered, and lasted outside in the howling wind about 5 minutes! Go Caleb!

The time in Washington and Montana flew by, and we were so sad to leave everyone and head back to Dallas, but we were definitely missing Buddy....
We will be heading back to North Dakota at the end of June for my Great Grandma's 95th birthday, and then Cash and I will ride back to Montana with my parents for a few weeks for my best friend, Molly's wedding in Missoula.

At the airport, waiting to board our flight back to Dallas.

Until next time...XOXO's!







No comments:

Post a Comment