Our Family of Four

Our Family of Four

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

I know its been forever since I have posted to our blog, we have been super busy these past few months and time just seems to fly by! I can't believe it has been 2 months since my last post, I don't even know where to start.
Thanks to my good friend, Laura, for reminding me that our blog was looking a little sad these days!!

The middle of April led us to Washington to take Cash home to see his family and friends. This was Cash's very first plane ride, and he did awesome! He slept the first 3 hours of our flight, and played with Mommy and Daddy the last hour! We couldn't have asked for a better flight. Getting to the airport was a bit of a challenge, as nothing could have prepared us for the complete chaos of traveling with a baby AND (yes, thats right) a dog! Bella also got her wings that day! Looking back now it doesn't seem so bad, but at the time we were stressed (and we were there over 2 hours early which has never happened for us). We had 4 checked bags, 4 carry-ons, a stroller, a carseat, Bella, and Bella's kennel. Luckily, it was smooth sailing once we got through security!





We had a great time in Tacoma... Cash met his Grandma and Grandpa Francisco for the very first time and loved every minute he spent with them! It was also his first time meeting his cousins, Kayla and Kelsey and Uncle James. I can tell already that Kayla and Kelsey will be some of Cash's favorite babysitters!

Over the weekend we had a little "Meet Cash" party at the Varsity Grill in Tacoma. Cash got to meet all of Mommy and Daddy's friends (and their kiddos). Well, actually he managed to sleep through the entire party. We did get a few pictures, BUT I lost our camara...so sad (I am sick that I lost all of those pictures)!!

Here is the only picture I do have, Cash with Buddy's cousin Charles and his son, Justin.

It was so nice to see everyone, and for those few days we were in Tacoma, it felt just like old times. We were so sad to leave, but that much more excited to hurry up and get back to the Northwest!






No comments:

Post a Comment